The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal Reserve b a n k o f Dallas DALLAS. TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 75-50 April 10, 1975 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the United National Bank, Dallas, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the te rrito ry s erved by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for bu siness Monday, April 7, 1975, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $2,000,000, s u rp lu s of $2,000,000, and undivided profits of $1,000,000. Its officers and d irectors a re as follows: Officers Theodore H . S tr a u s s , Chairman of the Board J . W. Smith, President M. Lamar Ealy, Executive Vice President Bob J . Combs, Senior Vice President and Cashier Charles S. Teeple, IV, Senior Vice President Wayland Reeves, Vice President Felton L. Allen, Assistant Cashier Directors Peter W. Baldwin C. Huston Bell William L. C arte r, J r . Robert S. Coit W. E. Cooper Robert H. Dedman M. Lamar Ealy Guy M. Foote Walter L. Foxworth Walter J . Humann George Kozmetsky Henry S . Miller, J r . John Ogletree L a w re n c e S . Pollock, J r . J . Carl Sewell, J r . Mrs. Eugene B. Smith, J r J . W. Smith Theodore H . Strauss The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 32-663. 1110 Sincerely y o u rs , Ernest T . Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)