The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal reserve Ba n k DALLAS, TE X A S of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 83-45 March 22, 1983 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that First National Bank, Bullard, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business effective March 21, 1983, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and a surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Billy J. Dunklin, President J. C. Rutherford, Executive Vice President Pat Pitts, Cashier Directors Billy Bacon John Cowan Terry D. Cowan Walter Cook Thelma C. Cravy Billy J. Dunklin Comer Hudson Carl E. Oates Jerry C. Parker Martin Sammons Jack Studdard E. J. Young The bank is located at 210 Houston Street, Bullard, Texas, and the mailing address is P.O. Box 244, Bullard, Texas, 75757. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-1155. 1119 Sincerely yours, rLrin Robert H. Boykin President v This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)