The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Bank DALLAS, TE X A S of Dallas 75222 C ircular No. 81-213 November 10, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise th a t Plaza National Bank of Dallas, Dallas, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the te rrito ry served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business October 7, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $ 1 ,0 0 0 ,0 0 0 . Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers William R. Waugh, J r., Chairman of the Board Jack Griggs, President Jam es E. Morgan, Senior Vice President Dolores L. Williams, Vice President and Cashier D irectors William R. Waugh, Jr., Director Jack Griggs, Director Frank M. Aldridge, III, D irector Wick Allison, Director Jerald L. Ray, D irector William H. Walton, Director The bank is located a t 10959 Audelia S treet, Dallas, Texas, and the mailing address is P.O. Box 31708, Dallas, Texas 75231. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 32-971. 1110 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)