The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal r es er v e Ba n k o f Dallas DALLAS, TE X A S 75222 Circular No. 81-160 August 10, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Franklin National Bank, Mount Vernon, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened lor business July 15, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Thomas D. Ramsay, Chairman of the Board Joe Dan Coe, President Jack H. Caraway, Vice President and Cashier Y vonne Byrd, Assistant Cashier Directors Billy N. Campbell Jack H. Caraway Gregory Carr Joe Dan Coe Nat Paul Gibbs Michael W. Jordan J. Wayne Morris Harry K. Myers Thomas D. Ramsay James W. Shelton Bill D. Stinson Otto Charles Walling, Jr. This bank's mailing address is P.O. Box 362, Mount Vernon, Texas 75457. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-957. 1119 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)