The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal Reserve bank of DALLAS, TEXAS Dallas 75222 C ircu lar No. 81-96 May 7, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: T his is to ad v ise that the F irs t National Bank of B urleson, Burleson, T e x a s, a newly organized institution located in the te r rito r y se rv e d by the Head Office of the Federal R eserve Bank of Dallas, opened for b u sin e ss April 20, 1981, as a member of the Federal R eserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and s u r p lu s of $750,000. Its officers and d ire c to rs a re as follows: Officers R. C. Boone, Chairman of the Board Jim F. Woodard, P resid en t & Chief Executive Officer Pat C o gb u rn, Vice P re sid en t £ C ashier Directors Mrs. Billie Balentine Wayne Bell R. C. Boone Stacey Calvin Ron Long Harold Putnam Bob Wilson Jim Woodard T he bank is located at 977 North Burleson B lv d ., B urleson, T ex as, and the mailing a d d r e s s is P .O . Box 699, B urleson, T exas 76028. T he combined ABA num ber and Federal R eserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-928. 1119 Sincerely y o u rs , Robert H. Boykin P resid en t This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)