The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 7S222 Circular No. 81-66 April 2, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the First National Bank ofDayton, Dayton, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served bythe Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business March 9, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers L. J. Chachere, Chairman of the Board Clarence A. Martin, President Glynn P. Revere, Vice President & Cashier Blanche Hargraves, Assistant Cashier Directors M. G. Bell Gene A. Brown Roger C. Brown L. J. Chachere Clarence A. Martin J. W. Robinson James B. Sterling, III Ray E. Stoesser Lamar E. Touchstone, Sr. Lester Ray Wisegerber The bank is located a t 1300 W. Clayton, Dayton, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 308, Dayton, Texas 77535. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-880. 1131 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)