The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 81-46 February 26, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Bank of San Felipe Green, N.A., Houston, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business February 9, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,250,000 and surplus of $1,250,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Robert C. Baldwin, President and Chief Executive Officer Kirk B. Whitehouse, Vice President and Cashier J. Bradley Duff, Vice President Linda Judge Murphy, Assistant Vice President Joe Neal, Jr., Assistant Vice President Directors Robert C. Baldwin Richard B. Colbin W. St. John Garwood, Jr. William Griffin, III Jerry G. Johnson R. E. Martin Robert S. McKee Malcolm S. Morris M. Roehm, Jr. A. W. Schmidt Robert Stewart, Jr. Archie L. Wilson Robert L. Wood, Jr. The bank is located a t 5599 San Felipe, Houston, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 27848, Houston, Texas 77027. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 35-900. 1130 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)