View PDF

The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.

F ederal

reserve

Ba n k

DALLAS, TEXAS

of

Dallas

75222

Circular No. 81-14 (Revised)
February 24, 1981
NEW MEMBER BANK
TO ALL BANKS IN THE
ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT:
This is to advise that the Westlake National Bank, Westlake Hills,
Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San
Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas opened for business
January 2, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System.
The new member bank has capital of $1,150,000 and surplus of
$1,150,000.
Its officers and directors are as follows:
Officers
Frank Douglass, Chairman of the Board
Leon W. Cowan, President
Dot Holloway, Vice President and Cashier
Jack Gorman, Vice President
Directors
Bruce B. Bates
Joseph J. Beal
Thomas G. Bradfield
Leon W. Cowan
Frank Douglass
Jeanne Ferrin
Rick P. Fisher

Malcomb Russell Gregory, Jr.
Joseph J. Holt
Walter Kerr
W. R. Skipping
Nathan Smith
Robert Leonard Walters

The bank is located at 200 E. Bee Caves Road, Westlake Hills, Texas,
and the mailing address is P. O. Box 5644, Austin, Texas 78763.
The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing
symbol of the new bank is 88-893.
1149
Sincerely yours,
Robert H. Boykin
President

This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)


Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, One Federal Reserve Bank Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63102