The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal Reserve Ba n k o f D allas DALLAS, TE X A S 75222 Circular No. 81-28 February 3, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Southern National Bank of Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business January 26, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,250,000 and surplus of $1,250,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Jerry E. Fischer, Chairman of the Board Nick Dynis, President Stan Garner, Vice President Joyce Armstrong, Cashier Judy K. Forbes, Assistant Vice President Beverly Gentry, Assistant Vice President Directors Mark P. Bratton Bill J. Brown Floyd W. Brown John F. Cram Nick Dynis Jerry E. Fischer Charles F. Haas John L. Hada Richard W. Hale Betty Harris H attie Bell McKamey Joseph P. Mueller William J. Shelton Henry L. Tucker The bank is located at 4881 Saratoga Blvd., Corpus Christi, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 8995, Corpus Christi, Texas 78412. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-0836. 1149 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)