The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Ba n k DALLAS. TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 81-27 February 2, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the First National Bank, Snyder, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business January 16, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $ 1 ,0 0 0 ,0 0 0 . Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Sam Spikes, Chairman of the Board Lewis B. Nance, President and Chief Executive Officer Phil Guerry, Vice President J. A. Shannon, Cashier Margaret Lacy, Assistant Cashier and Executive Secretary Directors Buster Anderson Mai Donelson Milton Ham Morris Light Billy McCormick Roy McQueen Lewis Nance Sam Spikes E. D. Walton The bank is located a t 3610 College Avenue, Snyder, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 1109, Snyder, Texas 79549. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-904. 1113 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)