The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d e r a l Re s e r v e Ba n k DALLAS. TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 81-14 January 19, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Westlake National Bank, Austin, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business January 2, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,150,000 and surplus of $1,150,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Frank Douglass, Chairman of the Board Leon W. Cowan, President Dot Holloway, Vice President and Cashier Jack Gorman, Vice President Directors Bruce B. Bates Joseph J. Beal Thomas G. Bradfield Leon W. Cowan Jeanne Ferrin Rick P. Fisher Malcomb Russell Gregory, Jr. Joseph J. Holt Walter Kerr W. R. Skipping Nathan Smith Robert Leonard Walters The bank is located at 200 E. Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 5644, Austin, Texas 78746. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-893. 1149 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)