The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal R e ser v e b a n k o f D a llas DALLAS. TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 80-219 November 14, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the City National Bank of Kilgore, Kilgore, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head O ffice of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business November 3, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $1 , 0 0 , 0 0 . 0 0 Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers J. B. McCracken, Chairman of the Board Charles Ringler, Vice Chairman of the Board Charles H. Buddy lies, President Joan Luce, Vice President and Cashier Ouida Moore, Vice President Directors Johnny H. Bolt Dr. Jack Clayton Jack D. Elder, Sr. Kenneth T. Gibson Charles H. Buddy lies Tom King LaMar Lewis J. B. McCracken A. P. Merritt, Jr. Charles Ringler Martha K. Rorschach Kenneth L. Ross John E. Sharp Dr. James H. Stanley Dr. Raul Zapata The bank is located at 1006 Stone Road, Kilgore, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 1776, Kilgore, Texas 75662. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-895. 1119 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)