The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F edera l B r e se r v e a n k D ALLAS, TE X A S o f D allas 75222 Circular No. 80-183 September 25, 1980 NEW TO A L L B A N K S IN T H E ELEVENTH FEDERAL MEMBER BANK R E S E R V E DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Woodforest National Bank, Houston, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business September 5, 1980, as a m e m b e r of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of$625,000 and surplus of $625,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Clyde M. Speed, Chairman of the Board Dr. Gerald D. Cobb, Vice Chairman of the Board Albert B. Daigle, President Robert E. Marling, Vice President and Cashier Directors Kenneth H. Babcock Dr. Gerald D. C o b b Wendel D. Ley Dr. Robert H. Peterson Clyde M. Speed Dr. B. J. Westbrook The bank is located at 80 Uvalde, Houston, address is P. O. Box 24459, Houston, Texas 77013. Texas, and themailing The combined A B A num b e r and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the n e w bank is 35-0846. 1130 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. B a u g h m a n President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)