View PDF

The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.

F ederal r eser v e Bank o f Dallas
DALLAS, TEXA S

7 5 2 22

Circular No. 80-174
September 16, 1980

NEW MEMBER BANK
TO ALL BANKS IN THE
ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT:
This is to advise that the Alvin National Bank, Alvin, Texas, a newly
organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of
the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business August 26, 1980, as a
member of the Federal Reserve System.
The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of
$750,000.
Its officers and directors are as follows:
Officers
Brian W. Garrison, Chairman of the Board
Shirley H. Burwell, President
Tolbert N. Newman, Vice President and Cashier
Directors
Gerald
Roland
Shirley
Werner

Andrews
Burrows
H. Burwell
Daum

Ralph David
James G. Dickson, Jr.
Brian W. Garrison

The bank is located at 2900 South Gordon, Alvin, Texas, and the
mailing address is P. O. Box 1696, Alvin, Texas 77511.
The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing
symbol of the new bank is 88-882.
1131
Sincerely yours,
Ernest T. Baughman
President

This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)


Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, One Federal Reserve Bank Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63102