View PDF

The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.

F e d e r a l R e s e r v e Ba n k
DALLAS, TEXAS

of

Dallas

75222

Circular No. 80-150
August 4, 1980

NEW MEMBER BANK

TO ALL BANKS IN THE
ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT:
This is to advise that the Pioneer National Bank, Richardson, Texas,
a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head O ffice
of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business July 25, 1980, as a
member of the Federal Reserve System.
The new member bank has capital of $700,000 and surplus of $700,000.
Its o fficers and directors are as follows:
Officers
Max W. Wells, Chairman of the Board
Larry C. Shumate, President
Albert A. Shirley, Vice President and Cashier
Glenn Smith, Auditor
Directors
Jerry L. Andrews
Tony J. Combs
Jimmy C. Fountain
Lex Johnston
Daniel G. McCook
Norman McMurry

Lyle Ozmun
Ernest H. Randall, Jr.
Larry C. Shumate
Victor Trubitt
Imogene Walker
Max W. Wells

The bank is located at 780 E. Campbell Road, Richardson, Texas, and
the mailing address is P. O. Box 2266, Richardson, Texas 75080.
The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing
symbol of the new bank is 88-830.
1119
Sincerely yours,
Ernest T. Baughman
President

This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)


Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, One Federal Reserve Bank Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63102