The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-137 July 15, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that The Woodlands National Bank, The Woodlands, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business July 1, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $625,000 and surplus of $625,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers A. W. Schmidt, Chairman of the Board Daniel E. Hauser, President J. Jack McBride, Vice President and Cashier Alice F. Bean, Lobby Service Officer Directors Daniel E. Hauser Edward P. Lee, Jr. Charles McMahen Charles R. Porter A. W. Schmidt The bank is located at 1400 Woodloch Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box D, Spring, Texas 77373. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve routing symbol of the new bank is 88-871. 1131 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)