The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal R e ser ve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of D allas 75222 Circular No. 80-119 June 17, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the West El Paso National Bank, El Paso, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the El Paso Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business June 2, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Daniel S. Brewer, Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer Howard L. Martin, Vice President and Cashier Ruth H. Tidwell, Assistant Cashier Directors Phillip Azar, Sr. Daniel S. Brewer John W. Donohue, Jr. Mark M. Fenenbock William A. Gilcrease William Paul Harvey Lindsay B. Holt Charles F. Jordan, III John T. Kelley, III Paul O. Sergent, Jr. James W. Turnage W. Burney Warren The bank is located at 7598 North Mesa Drive, El Paso, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 12826, El Paso, Texas 79912. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-826. 1120 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)