The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Ba n k DALLAS, T E X A S of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-94 M a y 13, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Angelina National Bank, Lufkin, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business May 5, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $875,000 and surplus of $875,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Gus C. Boesch, Chairman of the Board J. Rodney Wood, President A. J. Hillin, Vice President Jackie Hamilton, Cashier Directors Gus C. Boesch A. J. Hillin R. L. Lehman James E. Saxton Bobby G. McCurry W. D. Thames J. Richard Thompson Fred L. Walker J. Rodney Wood W. E. Wood The bank is located at 2120 South First Street, Lufkin, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 1943, Lufkin, Texas 75901. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-0865. 1131 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)