The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-76 April 17, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise th at the Liberty National Bank, Dallas, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business April 7, 1980 as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,500,000 and surplus of $1,500,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers C. A. Richardson, Chairman of the Board Bill R. Prince, President Robert E. Edgmon, Executive Vice President Carole J. Jenkins, Vice President and Cashier Frances H. Poplin, Administrative Assistant to the President Directors Frederick S. Buford Gary A. Palmer Bill R. Prince Alfred L. Rabiner C. A. Richardson Byron A. Whitnarsh The bank is located at 10501 North Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 30464, Dallas, Texas 75230. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 32-867. 1110 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman First Vice President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)