The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ed er a l R e ser ve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of D allas 75222 C ircu lar No. 80-24 F e b ru a ry 7, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the First National Bank, Sherman, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business January 24, 1980 as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $625,000 and surplus of $626,000 Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Herman Baker, Chairman of the Board David Wyatt, President Tim T. Becker, Vice President and Cashier Directors Herman Baker Lamar Waller Louis B. Hanks David T. Wells, M.D. Frank A. Johnson, III William H. Wilhelmi Jack Kennedy David Wyatt David R. Phillips W. D. Wyatt Harry R. Reynolds Eddie Young Harry Shytles, M.D. L. H. Young, J r . Dorothy Vibbard The bank is located at 500 N. Sam Rayburn Freeway, Sherman, Texas and the mailing address is P. O. Box 1317, Sherman, Texas 75090. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-838. 1119 Sincerely y o u rs, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)