The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal r eser v e Bank DALLAS. TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-18 January 31, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that First State Bank, Hearne, Texas, located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, con verted to a national charter under the title of College Station Bank, N .A ., College Station, Texas, and as such, became a member of the Federal Reserve System effective January 16, 1980. The bank is now located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The new member bank has capital of $253,090, surplus of $646,909.35, and undivided profits of $203,112.11. Its officers and directors a re as follows: Officers Vincent D. Kickerillo, Chairman of the Board Don A. Hoffman, Chief Executive Officer James E. Scamardo, President Jimmie F. Payne, Vice President (Inactive) J . Byron Burrows, J r . , Vice President and Cashier Charline Moore, Assistant Vice President Cathy Underwood, Assistant Cashier Directors Don Angonia Vence Corpora Carl Cotropla Roy L. Henry Don A. Hoffman Vincent D. Kickerillo Jimmie F. Payne James E. Scarmardo The bank is located at 1501 Texas Avenue, College Station, Texas and the mailing address is P. 0 . Box 10064, College Station, Texas 77840. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-2315. 1131 Sincerely yours Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)