Budget of the United States Government
The Budget of the United States Government contains the Budget Message of the President, information on the President's priorities, budget overviews organized by agency, and summary tables.
- Message of the President of the United States Transmitting the Budget for the Service of the Fiscal Year Ending ... and Budget Statements, 1923-1935
- Budget of the U.S. Government FY..., 1936-
- President's Budget of the U.S. Government, Fiscal Year ... Budget
- Message of the President of the United States Transmitting the Budget
- Fiscal Year 2011
- Fiscal Year 2012
- Fiscal Year 2013
- Fiscal Year 2014
- Fiscal Year 2015
- Fiscal Year 2016
- Fiscal Year 2017
- Fiscal Year 2018 : America First: A Budget Blueprint to Make America Great Again
- Fiscal Year 2018 : A New Foundation for American Greatness
- Fiscal Year 2019 : Efficient, Effective, Accountable: An American Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 : A Budget for a Better America: Promises Kept. Taxpayers First.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
The Budget of the United States Government is a collection of documents and supporting data that contains the budget message of the President. Included are information about the President's budgetary proposals for a given fiscal year. Prior to 1971, the report was prepared by the Bureau of the Budget. From 1972 it has been prepared by the Office of Management and Budget, with some prepared in conjunction with the Executive Office of the President.
- sudocs: PrEx 2.8:
- oclc: 932137
- oclc: 1396214
- oclc: 1388726
United States. Bureau of the Budget and United States. Office of Management and Budget. Budget of the United States Government. 1921-2020. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/54, accessed on April 4, 2020.