Materials Prepared in Connection with the Study of Employment, Growth, and Price Levels for Consideration by the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Study Paper No. 1: Recent Inflation in the United States
- Study Paper Nos. 2 and 3 : Steel and the Postwar Inflation and An Analysis of the Inflation in Machinery Prices
- Study Paper Nos. 4 and 5 : Analysis of the Rising Costs of Public Education and Trends in the Supply and Demand of Medical Care
- Study Paper No. 6 : The Extent and Nature of Frictional Unemployment
- Study Paper Nos. 7, 8 and 9 : The Incidence of Inflation: Or Who Gets Hurt?, Protection Against Inflation, and The Share of Wages and Salaries in Manufacturing Incomes, 1947-56
- Study Paper Nos. 10 and 11 : Potential Public Policies to Deal with Inflation Caused by Market Power and A Brief Interpretive Survey of Wage-Price Problems in Europe
- Study Paper Nos. 12 and 13 : The Low Income Population and Economic Growth and The Adequacy of Resources for Economic Growth in the United States
- Study Paper No. 16 : International Effects of U.S. Economic Policy
- Study Paper No. 17 : Prices and Costs in Manufacturing Industries
- Study Paper Nos. 14 and 15 : Liquidity and Financial Institutions in the Postwar Period and Profits, Profit Markups, and Productivity: An Examination of Corporate Behavior Since 1947
- Study Paper No. 19 : Debt Management in the United States
- Study Paper No. 18 : National Security and the American Economy in the 1960s
- Study Paper No. 20 : The Potential Economic Growth in the United State
- Study Paper No. 21 : Postwar Movement of Prices and Wages in Manufacturing Industries, and Supplemental Technical Material to the Staff Report
- Study Paper No. 22 : An Evaluation of Antitrust Policy : Its Relation to Economic Growth, Full Employment, and Prices
- Study Paper No. 23 : The Structure of Unemployment in Areas of Substantial Labor Surplus
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Each study has individual titles and authors.
- Employment, Growth, and Price Levels : Materials From the Joint Economic Committee Investigation
- Congressional Documents
- oclc: 7519089
United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee, 1956- and Eighty-Sixth Congress, 1959-1961. Materials Prepared in Connection with the Study of Employment, Growth, and Price Levels for Consideration by the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States , 1959-1960, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1244, accessed on May 22, 2017.