American Economic Review
- Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression, Vol. 73, No. 3
- Asset Exchanges and the Transaction Demand for Money, 1919-29, Vol. 74, No. 1
- Did the United States Transmit the Great Depression to the Rest of the World?, Vol. 75, No. 5
- Financial Panics, the Seasonality of the Nominal Interest Rate and the Founding of the Fed, Vol. 76, No. 1
- Adjustment of Expectations to a Change in Regime: A Study of the Founding of the Federal Reserve, Vol. 77, No. 3
- Credit, Money, and Aggregate Demand, Vol. 78, No. 2
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Selected articles published in the American Economic Review. © American Economic Association. Reproduced with the permission of the American Economic Association.
- issn: 0002-8282
American Economic Review. 1921-2002. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1161, accessed on April 1, 2020.