American Economic Review
- The Role of Keynesians in Wartime Policy and Postwar Planning: Discussion, Vol. 62, No. 1/2
- The Role of Keynesians in Wartime Policy and Postwar Planning, 1940-1946, Vol. 62, No. 1/2
- Illiquidity, Consumer Durable Expenditure, and Monetary Policy, Vol. 66, No. 4
- Monetarist Controversy or, Should We Forsake Stabilization Policies?, Vol. 67, No. 2
- Efficient Disinflationary Policies, Vol. 68, No. 2
- Case for Monetary Reform, Vol. 69, No. 2
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Selected articles published in the American Economic Review. © American Economic Association. Reproduced with the permission of the American Economic Association.
- issn: 0002-8282
American Economic Review. 1921-2002. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1161, accessed on April 7, 2020.