H.6 Money Stock Measures
The weekly H.6 release, titled Money Stock Measures, provides measures of the monetary aggregates (M1 and M2) and their components. It began as the semimonthly J.3, Demand Deposits, Currency, and Related Items, 1960-1965, and was continued under various titles as the H.6.
2002-present: Money Stock Measures (H.6, Weekly)
1998-2002 Money Stock and Debt Measures (H.6)
1984-1998 Money Stock, Liquid Assets, and Debt Measures (H.6)
1980-1984 Money Stock Measures and Liquid Assets (H.6)
1971-1980 Money Stock Measures (H.6)
1970-1971 Money Stock and Time Deposits (H.6)
1966-1970 Money Supply and Time Deposits (H.6)
1965-1966 Demand Deposits, Currency and Related Items (H.6)
1960-1965 Demand Deposits, Currency and Related Items (J.3, Semimonthly)
From April 22, 1983 to August 23, 1997, Monthly Survey of Selected Deposits (FR2042) was a special supplementary table to H.6. The Board discontinued publishing the M3 monetary aggregate on March 23, 2006.
Releases are available on the website of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for 1999 - present.
1960 to 2002
- Data and Statistical Publications
- Federal Reserve Statistical Releases
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Federal Open Market Committee
- Historical M3 Tables (H.6 historical data tables)
- Monthly Historical Money Stock Tables (H.6 historical data tables)
- Weekly Historical Money Stock Tables (H.6 historical data tables)
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), ([year]), H.6 Money Stock Measures, [issue title/date], accessed Apr 23, 2014 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=53