Martin, William McChesney. Proposal : Treasury-Federal Reserve negotiations, Box 19, Folder 2, William McChesney Martin, Jr., Papers. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/content/?item_id=456698&filepath=/files/docs/historical/martin/19_02_nd4.pdf, accessed on May 20, 2018.
Includes "Refunding of the $40 Billion of Maturing Securities Between June 15 and December 15 of This Year," and "The Raising of New Funds to Finance the Present Emergency." Circa mid-1951
- Treasury and Federal Reserve Accord, 1951
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources