A collection of source materials cited by Allan Meltzer in his two-volume history of the Federal Reserve System.
The Federal Reserve Banks opened for business in 1914. This collection includes a timeline, publications, images, and other media that document the history of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis throughout the last century. Go to
- Bulletins of the Bureau of Labor Statistics are now available for the years 1895-1956 (May 22)
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee, April 28-29, 2015 (May 21)
- The April 2015 issue of the PPI Detailed Report is now available. (May 21)
- Bulletins from the Bureau of Labor Statistics have been added for the years 1923-1929 (Apr 29)
- New regional publication from the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (Apr 27)
- More Federal Reserve Statistical Releases added! Over 6,000 new issues have been added (Apr 01)