Statements and Speeches of James Kimble Vardaman, Jr.
James Kimble Vardaman Jr. served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from April 4, 1946, until he resigned on November 30, 1958.
1949 to 1957
- Publications from the Board of Governors
- Public Statements of Members of the Board of Governors
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) and Vardaman, James K. (James Kimble), 1894-1972, ([year]), Statements and Speeches of James Kimble Vardaman, Jr., [issue title/date], accessed Jul 31, 2014 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=928
- June 8, 1950 - Statement with Reference to the "Amerasia" Case at the time he Appeared before the Sub-Committee of the United States Senate Investigating Charges of Communism in the State Department at 2:30 P.M. on Thursday (489.2K)
- October 19, 1955 - Human trust certificates : remarks before the 8th District Group, Georgia Bankers Association, Valdosta, Georgia (685.2K)