Supplement to Banking & Monetary Statistics
The Supplements to Banking and Monetary Statistics were published to add to the data not contained in the original volumes (1914-1941 and 1941-1970). The Governors of the Federal Reserve System designed the publication to be a convenient reference source for the statistics that had appeared in the Board's annual reports and in the monthly Federal Reserve Bulletin. Only the sections available below were published.
FR 1.2:B 22/5/
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), ([year]), Supplement to Banking & Monetary Statistics, [issue title/date], accessed Apr 23, 2014 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=47
- Section 1. Banks and the Monetary System (3.3M)
- Section 2. Member Banks (4.9M)
- Section 5. Bank Debits (2.5M)
- Section 6. Bank Income (2.6M)
- Section 9: Federal Reserve Banks (2.7M)
- Section 10. Member Bank Reserves and Other Items (4.8M)
- Section 11. Currency (1.3M)
- Section 12. Money Rates and Securities Markets (12.3M)
- Section 14. Gold (1.9M)
- Section 15. International Finance (6.0M)
- Section 16: Consumer Credit (7.2M)
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can viewed individually or across a span of issues.