Budget of the United States Government: War Supplement
This supplement to the Budget of the United States Government was published for fiscal years 1944-1947. This publication contains detailed recommendations of appropriations and other authorizations for the major war agencies and some of the war-related agencies, superseding the preliminary estimates already submitted.
The 1946 issue was digitized by Internet Archive.
1944 to 1947
- Budget Highlights
- Budget in Brief
- Budget of the United States Government
- Budget of the United States Government: Analytical Perspectives
- Budget of the United States Government - Appendix
- Budget of the United States Government - Historical Tables
- Budget of the United States Government - Special Analyses
- Budget Revisions
- Citizen's Guide to the Federal Budget
- Major Themes and Additional Budget Details
- Message of the President of the United States, Submitting, for the Consideration of the Congress, a Budget with Supporting Memoranda and Reports
- Mid-Session Review of the Budget
- National Budget
- Need for a National Budget: Message from the President of the United States Transmitting Report of the Commission on Economy and Efficiency on the Subject of the Need for a National Budget
United States. Bureau of the Budget, ([year]), Budget of the United States Government: War Supplement, [issue title/date], accessed Oct 2, 2014 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=422
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can viewed individually or across a span of issues.