Budget of the United States Government - Historical Tables
This supplement to the Budget of the United States Government provides data on budget receipts, outlays, surpluses or deficits, and Federal debt over extended time periods.
This title has been published since 1986. It was not published for the years 1991 and 1993; information for those years was incorporated into the Budget of the United States Government.
1986 to 2015
- Budget Highlights
- Budget in Brief
- Budget of the United States Government
- Budget of the United States Government: Analytical Perspectives
- Budget of the United States Government - Appendix
- Budget of the United States Government - Special Analyses
- Budget of the United States Government: War Supplement
- Budget Revisions
- Citizen's Guide to the Federal Budget
- Major Themes and Additional Budget Details
- Message of the President of the United States, Submitting, for the Consideration of the Congress, a Budget with Supporting Memoranda and Reports
- Mid-Session Review of the Budget
- National Budget
- Need for a National Budget: Message from the President of the United States Transmitting Report of the Commission on Economy and Efficiency on the Subject of the Need for a National Budget
United States. Office of Management and Budget, ([year]), Budget of the United States Government - Historical Tables, [issue title/date], accessed Sep 19, 2014 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=383
- Fiscal Year 1991 not published
- Fiscal Year 1993 not published
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can viewed individually or across a span of issues.