Banking and Monetary Statistics 1914-1941
This publication was designed by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to be a convenient reference source for banking and monetary statistics that previously appeared in the Board's annual reports and in the monthly Federal Reserve Bulletin. The statistics included relate primarily to the operations of the Federal Reserve System, but also include data on the condition and operation of all banks. There are also statistics on nonbank financial institutions, currency, money rates, securities markets, Treasury finance, consumer credit, gold, and international financial developments.
- Banking History
- Data and Statistical Publications
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Federal Reserve Collections
- Publications from the Board of Governors
- History of the Federal Reserve, Volumes 1 and 2 by Allan Meltzer - Citations and References
- Annual Statistical Digest
- Banking and Monetary Statistics 1941-1970
- Supplement to Banking & Monetary Statistics
FR 1.2:B 22/5
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), ([year]), Banking and Monetary Statistics 1914-1941, [issue title/date], accessed Sep 22, 2014 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=38
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can viewed individually or across a span of issues.