Open Market Investment Policy: Excerpts
A re-examination of the record of discussions and policy decisions relating to the operations of the Open Market Investment Committee during the years 1923-1930, and of the Open Market Policy Conference during 1930 and the first half of 1931. Two reports, spanning 1923-1928 and 1929-1931, were created for the reference of Federal Open Market Committee members, describing actions taken and the reasons for those actions.
1956 to 1956
- Federal Reserve Collections
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Publications from the Board of Governors
- History of the Federal Reserve, Volumes 1 and 2 by Allan Meltzer - Citations and References
- Federal Open Market Committee
- Open Market Investment Committee and Open Market Policy Conference
Riefler, Winfield W. and United States. Federal Open Market Committee, ([year]), Open Market Investment Policy: Excerpts, [issue title/date], accessed Sep 30, 2014 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=156
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can viewed individually or across a span of issues.