Rand McNally Bankers Directory
Bankers' Directories contain banking information on banks in the towns and counties of the United States at the turn of the century. The names of bank directors, officers, and their capital and deposits are included, as well as lists of lawyers and current banking laws. They include colored maps of the states and some major cities.
1879 to 1900
Rand McNally & Company, ([year]), Rand McNally Bankers Directory, [issue title/date], accessed Jun 19, 2013 from FRASER, http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=105
- Complete Publication (134.5M)
- Cover and introductory material (3.9M)
- Banks by State (88.4M)
- Federal Bankruptcy Law and Banking and Commercial Law by State and Canadian Provinces (33.3M)
- Banks and Bankers in Foreign Countries (8.5M)
- List of Cashiers and Assistant Cashiers, All States (6.4M)
- Directors of National and State Banks in Principal Cities (11.5M)
- List of Commercial Lawyers - By State (10.5M)
- List of Towns Accessible to Banking Points - US and Canada (17.7M)
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can viewed individually or across a span of issues.