Agricultural Inquiry: Hearings before the Joint Commission of Agricultural Inquiry, Sixty-seventh Congress, First Session under Senate Concurrent Resolution 4
These hearings were conducted to investigate the following subjects:
1. The causes of the present condition of agriculture.
2. The cause of the difference between the prices of agricultural products paid to the producer and the ultimate cost to the consumer.
3. The comparative condition of industries other than agriculture.
4. The relation of prices of commodities other than agriculture.
5. The banking and financial resources and credits of the country, especially as affecting agricultural credits.
6. The marketing and transportation facilities of the country.
Volumes 2 and 3 were originally digitized as part of the Google Books project.
Y 4.AG 8/2:H 35
United States. Congress. Joint Commission of Agricultural Inquiry, ([year]), Agricultural Inquiry: Hearings before the Joint Commission of Agricultural Inquiry, Sixty-seventh Congress, First Session under Senate Concurrent Resolution 4, [issue title/date], accessed Aug 1, 2014 from FRASER, http:fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=959
- Congressional Documents
- History of the Federal Reserve, Volumes 1 and 2 by Allan Meltzer - Citations and References
1921 to 1921