Annual Statistical Digest
The Annual Statistical Digest was designed to provide a single source of historical continuations of statistics carried regularly in the Federal Reserve Bulletin. It is of particular interest to those interested in economic and financial data, including interest rates, monetary aggregates, banking deposits and reserves, as well as historical mortgage rates, and production information.
The final 1996-2000 issue was published under the title Statistical Digest. The reports are continued in the Federal Reserve Bulletin for the years 2001-2003, and in the Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin for 2004-2008.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), ([year]), Annual Statistical Digest, [issue title/date], accessed Jul 22, 2014 from FRASER, http:fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=7
- Data and Statistical Publications
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Publications from the Board of Governors
- Citations and References for Allan Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve, Volumes 1 and 2
- Banking and Monetary Statistics 1914-1941
- Banking and Monetary Statistics 1941-1970
- Concordance of Statistics Available in Selected Federal Reserve Publications
- Federal Reserve Bulletin
- Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin
1976 to 2002