Statistical Abstract of the United States
The Statistical Abstract of the United States was first published in 1878 under the authority of the U.S. Treasury Department. It is a comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Sources of data include the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Bureau of Economic Analysis, and many other Federal agencies and private organizations.
Chronological designation changed from year of coverage to year of publication in 1928: 49th no. (1926) followed by 50th no. (1928).
C 3.134:, C 56.243:
United States. Bureau of the Census, United States. Dept. of Commerce and United States. Dept. of the Treasury, ([year]), Statistical Abstract of the United States, [issue title/date], accessed Sep 16, 2014 from FRASER, http:fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=66
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- United States. Dept. of Commerce
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury
- Historical Statistics of the United States: Colonial Times to 1970
- Statistical Atlas of the United States Based on the Results of the Ninth Census 1870
1878 to 1949