Survey of Current Business
A U.S. Department of Commerce monthly publication that provides data on U.S. business on the regional, national, and international levels. Among statistical series covered are personal income, inventories and sales, national income and product accounts, foreign direct investment in the United States, U.S. direct investment abroad, international transactions, and gross state product.
Beginning with the March 1922 issue of Survey of Current Business, the date on the cover referred to the date of the issue and not the date of included statistics. The March 1922 issue included statistics on industrial and commercial movements that took place in the month of January up to February 1, 1922. No issue bearing the date of February 1922 was published.
United States. Dept. of Commerce, ([year]), Survey of Current Business, [issue title/date], accessed Sep 1, 2014 from FRASER, http:fraser.stlouisfed.org/publication/?pid=46
- Business Conditions Digest
- Business Cycle Developments
- Economic Indicators
- National Income and Product Accounts Benchmark Revisions
- Survey of Current Business. Business Statistics (Biennial Supplement)
- Survey of Current Business. Business Statistics (Weekly Supplement)
- Survey of Current Business. National Income and Product Accounts
1921 to 2013