Bulletin of the Women's Bureau
Originally organized in 1918 as the Women in Industry Service, a war agency of the Department of Labor, the Women's Bureau of the US Department of Labor was permanently established under its new name in 1920.
These bulletins were published periodically, starting in 1919, covering a variety of topics relating to working women.
1921 to 1975
Summary, Including Principal Sex Distinctions as of December 31, 1945
Download this page from:
Download this page in groups: